The holidays are right around the corner, and now would be a good time to get a jump on your shopping list. Here are five great places to go shopping in Itasca where you will have no trouble finding the perfect gifts for the people on your list.
- Woodfield Mall – Located in Schaumburg, the mall features Macy’s, JcPenney, Nordstrom, and dozens of others that are all stocked with the latest goods and fashions.
- Stratford Mall – This great mall has a Kohl’s, Burlington Coat Factory, Sears, and quite a few family-friendly shops where you can pick up some great deals this season.
- Long Grove Village – If you’re tired of the commercialism of the holidays, then this is a trip down memory lane you need to make. Their stores are full of traditional gifts and crafts that everyone will truly cherish.
- Yorktown Center – With American Eagle, Aeropostale, Journeys, and many others, this is the most stylish mall in town.
- Oakbrook Center – Abercrombie, Apple and Banana Republic are here, to name but a few.
To learn more about shopping in Itasca and the many stores that are nearby, drop us a line and we will be glad to forward you more information.Back to all posts